Running your own business may be a pleasure, but when it comes to getting more clients – that’s how stress begins to show up. That can be one of the most difficult issues you will face as a business owner. But don’t worry! In today’s post we will show you some of the most effective ways to get more clients. And to keep them interested!
- Be active in Facebook groups. Join Facebook groups where you can find your ideal client. There you can share things about your business or answer any questions people may have. That is literally all there is to it!
- Create original blog content. Think of what your clients would want to read about and then write some unique articles. No one likes Copy-Paste, so don’t do it! Give people useful information and they will take you seriously.
- Build an active presence on social media. Social media builds trust, excitement and expands your reach. Being active on social media means you are active on the market too, so people are more likely to know about you and your work. And to engage you when needed.
- Follow up with potential clients that never purchased. You probably have some emails from clients who initially seemed interested in your services, but that never emailed you back. Follow up with them and try send them an email. Try something like:
Hey (name of the client)!
I just wanted to check in with you to see if you were able to check out my packages or had any questions. I’d be happy to help. Would you like to set up a quick phone call some time this week? Thank you so much (name)! Have a great day.
5. Follow up with old clients to see if they need additional help. It’s important to show clients you are interested in their opinion, if they were satisfied with your products and services. You can also send them an email with your latest offers.
6. Facebook ads. Facebook ads can be a very effective way to reach your target audience and clients for a small amount of money compared to other forms of advertising.
7. Ask customers for feedback, in order to know what to improve or change about your business. It also shows them that you care about their opinion and their needs.
8. Create an email list and stay in touch with your subscribers. People may not check your website daily, but they surely check their email. So why not send them news about your activity? It’s a great and inexpensive way to promote your business.
9. Work on your SEO. Search Engine Optimization is what makes your business and your website pop-up!
10. Focus on a specific audience. If you sell cosmetic products, you must reach women and teenagers. If you offer marriage counselling, your audience are married couples. You should always set a target and focus on a specific area, in order to gain the best results.